NRbadge 001.jpg


CorrectionsNZ-logo.svg (1) (1).png
What Information Do You Have?

If you know the type of illegal activities you are reporting

Illegal activities you can report to Corrections anonymously

Any of these illegal activities may involve family harm, be a hate crime or be gang-related. It is important that you provide this information it if applies.